too much to read....sum it up for us
Got this off the Clintwood Connection. It actually makes a lot of sense if it is true.
Yeah, I know you can find anything on the internet and have to be very careful what you believe but if this information is accurate I'm buying all my gas from now on at the Citgo place across from the high school.
WHERE TO BUY YOUR GAS, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW.
Gas rationing in the 80's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even be good for us!
The Saudis are boycotting American goods.
We should return the favor.
An interesting thought is to boycott their GAS.
Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.
Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family, and my friends.
I thought it might be interesting for you to know which oil companies are the best to buy gas from and which major companies import Middle Eastern oil :
Shell..............................205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco........... 144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil..............130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway.........117,740,000 barrels
Amoco......................62,231,000 barrels
If you do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount to over $18 BILLION!
KEEP READING.................
Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:
Citgo.......................0 barrels
Sunoco......................0 barrels
Conoco......................0 barrels
Sinclair....................0 barrels
BP/Phillips.................0 barrels
Hess........................0 barrels
ARC0........................0 barrels
All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and each is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.
But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers.
It's really simple to do.
Now, don't wimp out at this point... keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!
I'm sending this note to about thirty people.
If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) .. and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers!
If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted!
If it goes one level further, you guessed it ..... THREE HUNDRED MILLION
PEOPLE!!!
Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people.
How long would all that take?
If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people within one day, all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next eight days!
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Just read it!!
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
it means if you buy gas at one of these gas stations the money doesnt go to the middle east, therefore you are not supporting the people who want you dead
Citgo.......................0 barrels
Sunoco......................0 barrels
Conoco......................0 barrels
Sinclair....................0 barrels
BP/Phillips.................0 barrels
Hess........................0 barrels
ARC0........................0 barrels
it says basically, don't buy gas from places that import oil.....am i right
It is pretty close. the info can be found on truthorfiction.com but it is about 4 years old now. Like I said, it is pretty close to being right.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Well heres a question, why arent those other gas sations cheaper then? If they dont have to purchase oil from the middle east? Who do they get it from?
They are probably aquiring the oil from other parts of Asia (ie. former Soviet Union, and it countries now, and Turkey and such.) The reason their prices are the same is due to federal laws that make all gas prices be relatively similar. Also, just because they are getting the oil elsewhere, doesnt mean that the oil is any cheaper per barrel.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
why arent those other gas sations cheaper then
[/ QUOTE ]
They often are but just a few cents at the most, but the Minimum Gas Price Laws keep the prices fairly equal across the board.
I usually buy mine at Hess, but sometimes at Sheetz.
Anyone know who's Sheetz supplier?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks